PC scale K-Class Flex II Pro Integrated retail scale
Freely combinable components, networked functions and more performance.
This Bizerba K-Class Flex II Pro series is designed to meet the demands of modern retail environments, with features enabling accurate weighing, labelling and customer transactions.
Modern design and innovative technology
The Flex II Pro series is powered by a high-performance Intel Quad Core processor, resulting in a large memory capacity and the ability to provide a variety of innovative features. Furthermore, the device is independent of a specific operating system and is able to support both 64-bit Windows and Linux operating systems.
The large RAM provides the memory retailers need to implement new features, such as communicating with customers, advertising products and cross-selling across multiple lines. When combined with the features of the high-end Bizerba software package, stores have access to weighing software, retail apps and a variety of third-party software options.
Improved hygiene and operator efficiency
The scale is designed with fan-less housing to improve hygiene and reduce operational requirements. The fan-less design is ideal for fresh-food counters, where standard fans can blow dirt and dust into the counter display. In addition, fan ventilation slots are often difficult areas to clean, resulting in an unhygienic weighing area. Instead, this scale dissipates excess heat via its fan-less housing, reducing energy consumption and improving hygiene.
The modular system design allows for complete flexibility, enabling this scale to be used in self-service, price labelling and assisted sales areas. For example, this flexible scale can be combined with a cash register drawer to improve workspace ergonomics and provide unhindered access to the sales counter.This scale can also be used as a zero waste food shop scale.
The adaptive nature of this machine ensures minimal disruptions and smooth operation. For example, paper rolls can be replaced quickly, and it is also possible to change between receipt, linerless and label operations very easily.
If you are looking for a powerful retail scale with combinable components, high-performance features and network functionality, this integrated retail scale is an ideal choice. Contact Bizerba today for a quick quote.
Area of Use
- Integrated retail scale
- Assisted sales
- Cash register
- Weigh price labeling / pre-packaging
- Multimedia application (advertising contents/cross selling)
- High-end PC scale with a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor: More performance for optimized graphics while consuming minimum energy
- Large RAM: Ideally suitable for new features and requirements
- Current Windows and Linux operating system: 64 bit
- Modular system for flexible potential applications: Scale, cash register, info terminal
- High-end Bizerba software package
- RetailPowerScale scale software
- RetailApps for additional functionality
- RetailIntegratorsKit (RIK) for 3rd-party software
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Modular system with freely combinable components
- Available in white and anthracite
- Easy Clean for quick and easy cleaning
- Easy Load enables label rolls to be changed in a matter of seconds
Minimal energy consumption
- Energy-saving SSD memory
- Design without a fan
- Wake on Lan function
- 7" TFT LCD, resolution: 800 x 480 (SVGA)
- 12.1" TFT LCD, resolution: 800 x 600 (SVGA)
- Dual printer for 2" receipt and 2" linerless paper
- Dual printer for 2" receipt and 3" label paper
- Printer for 3" label paper
- Printer for 3" receipt or linerless paper
- 2" printer Linerless compact
- Epson TM-T 70 II
Load receptor versions
- Type KF II
- Type 18A
- Type KScalePad
- Type 150 Retail KF
- Type 350 Retail KF
- Type 200 VE-K Retail KF
- Type VSC280 Flex (integrated in slicer)
- Type GSP H Flex (integrated in slicer)
- Cash register drawer
- Easy Level tilt compensation: correct weight even at an angled position, no loss of sales
- PaperNearEnd function: Avoids label rolls running out in self-service operation
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3160 Quad Core
- Clock rate of up to 2.24 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64 bit)
- BizLPOS3 OpenSuse® ≥ 42.1 Leap Kernel 4.2 (64 bit)
- 12.1" TFT LCD, resolution: 800 x 600 (SVGA)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (super-speed)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- LAN (RJ45, GBit LAN)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- signal white (RAL9003)
- -10 °C to +40 °C (operating temperature)
- Downloads (PDF; 8 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.