PC scale KH II 100 Pro
Modern technology allowing you to be totally flexible. More performance due to a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor and a large RAM.
Not only are these PC scales aesthetically pleasing and easy to use they are packed full of the latest technology, future proofed with extra memory, the very highest processing power and above all else boast the lowest power consumption for retails scales on the Market today. As standard, this unit is packed with every feature you could possibly imagine. Additionally it can accommodate whole range of software applications. We have also developed a range of RetailApps for additional functionality. The only extra you may need to add is a cash drawer, which will turn this scale into one of the most power high-end PC scales available.
Additional software that you may want to consider if you are running third party manufacture software is the RetailIntegratorsKit (RIK) for 3rd-party software. This add on will easily and seamlessly integrate your current hardware and software systems without the need for a separate system.
Another option you may want to consider is if you have to weigh and label extremely heavy goods, this PC scale can accommodate an external platform scale or load receptor, allowing you to weigh goods up to 150 kilograms. Another outstanding feature unique in the Bizerba PC scale KH II Class.
For more information on the PC retail Scale range or if you would like a free consultation visit, then why not Contact Us today for a no obligation quote.
Counter top retail scale KH II 100 Pro provides you with functions for the modern daily routine in retail: Weighing, labeling, advising customers and transactions are possible with this scale. Communicate information, advertising contents and cross selling campaigns via a brilliant customer display. A powerful and open PC platform ensures high performance: The large RAM has sufficient memory to let you implement new features or individual requirements. Even the use of 3rd-party software is easily possible.
The compact design of the counter top scale allows you flexibility in terms of location: Simply use the KH II 100 Pro for assisted sales, in self-service or for price labeling. Combined with an external load receptor it easily weighs products of up to 150 kg. With a cash register drawer it becomes an efficient checkout solution.
Area of Use
- Weigh price labeling / pre-packaging
- Multimedia application (advertising contents/cross selling)
- Cash register
- High-end PC scale with a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor: More performance for optimized graphics while consuming minimum energy
- Large RAM: Ideally suitable for new features and requirements
- Current Windows and Linux operating system: 64 bit
- High-end Bizerba software package
- RetailPowerScale scale software
- RetailApps for additional functionality
- RetailIntegratorsKit (RIK) for 3rd-party software
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Elegant and appealing design
- Available in white and anthracite
- Easy Clean for quick and easy cleaning
- Easy Load enables label rolls to be changed in a matter of seconds
Minimal energy consumption
- Energy-saving SSD memory
- Design without a fan
- Wake on Lan function
- Dual printer 2" receipt and 2" linerless paper
- Dual printer 2" receipt and 3" label paper
- 60 GB, optionally 120 GB
- Cash register drawer
- Easy Level tilt compensation: correct weight even at an angled position, no loss of sales
- PaperNearEnd function: Avoids label rolls running out in self-service operation
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3160 Quad Core
- Clock rate of up to 2.24 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64 bit)
- BizLPOS3 OpenSuse® ≥ 42.1 Leap Kernel 4.2 (64 bit)
- 12.1" touch TFT, resolution: 800 x 600
- 7" TFT, resolution: 800 x 480
- 3" receipt/linerless printer or 3" label printer
- Very high print speed
- EAN/UPC/QR Code/Datamatrix Code
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- 2 x USB 3.0 (super-speed)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- LAN (RJ45, GBit LAN)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- signal white (RAL9003)
- -10 °C to +40 °C (operating temperature)
- Downloads (PDF; 8 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.