PC scale KH II 800 Pro - Precise and agile professional counter scale
Modern technology allowing you to be totally flexible. More performance due to a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor and a large RAM.
The PC scale KH II 800 Pro has been designed to tick all those boxes and more, while still offering an affordable price.Its efficiency and responsiveness come from its powerful Intel® Quad Core processor. If you have a large, complex or constantly updating product profile, it can cope effortlessly thanks to its large RAM. Though it comes ready programmed with the popular Bizerba software package, this highly adaptable scale and integrated cash register can even be adapted to use third-party software if necessary.
High performance is balanced with great energy efficiency too.
More benefits of this versatile professional counter scale
Those are not the only good reasons to buy a PC scale KH II 800 Pro professional counter scale though.
Also used as a Zero Waste Food Store Label Scale in organic food shops and farm shops
This model has intuitive features, to support efficiency in fresh food retailing. It can seamlessly integrate a diverse range of functions beyond weighing, including labelling, updating customers on their order and processing transactions.This agility makes it an ideal self-service food retailing solution.
You can programme the PC scale KH II 800 Pro to take account of sales and advertising messages too, for intelligent cross-selling in store.Your customers can’t fail to see communications on the high-impact customer display built into this impressive professional counter scale.
Easy to maintain counter scale
The model’s ergonomic design – and Easy Level tilt compensation – ensure that it looks attractive and works reliably on all counters. It's also robust. This counter scale can cope brilliantly with the rigorous operations of a busy food retail environment. If you do need to replace parts in the future, it can be achieved easily and cost effectively.
The PC scale KH II 800 Pro comes with a variety of options, to tailor its functionality to your specific business operations. Contact Bizerba to discuss what your aims are and how this model can match them. All variations of the PC scale KH II 800 Pro are easy to work with and simple to maintain, including offering quick paper roll changes, and an Easy Load printer with a variety of formats.
Contact Bizerba for a free site survey or demonstration
Area of Use
- Weigh price labeling / pre-packaging
- Multimedia application (advertising contents/cross selling)
- Cash register
- High-end PC scale with a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor: More performance for optimized graphics while consuming minimum energy
- Large RAM: Ideally suitable for new features and requirements
- Current Windows and Linux operating system: 64 bit
- High-end Bizerba software package
- RetailPowerScale scale software
- RetailApps for additional functionality
- RetailIntegratorsKit (RIK) for 3rd-party software
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Elegant and appealing design
- Available in white and anthracite
- Easy Clean for quick and easy cleaning
- Easy Load enables label rolls to be changed in a matter of seconds
Minimal energy consumption
- Energy-saving SSD memory
- Design without a fan
- Wake on Lan function
- 7" TFT, resolution: 800 x 480
- 12.1" TFT, resolution: 800 x 600
- Dual printer 2" receipt + 3" label
- Dual printer 2" receipt and 2" linerless paper
- Two printers: 3" label printer + 3" label printer
- Two printers: 2" linerless printer + 3" label printer
- 60 GB, optionally 120 GB
- RJ12 for cash register drawer
- Additional COM interface (RS232)
- Cash register drawer
- Easy Level tilt compensation: correct weight even at an angled position, no loss of sales
- PaperNearEnd function: Avoids label rolls running out in self-service operation
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3160 Quad Core
- Clock rate of up to 2.24 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64 bit)
- BizLPOS3 OpenSuse® ≥ 42.1 Leap Kernel 4.2 (64 bit)
- 12.1" touch TFT, resolution: 800 x 600
- 3" receipt/linerless printer or 3" label printer
- Very high print speed
- EAN/UPC/QR Code/Datamatrix Code
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- 2 x USB 3.0 (super-speed)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- LAN (RJ45, GBit LAN)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- signal white (RAL9003)
- -10 °C to +40 °C (operating temperature)
- Downloads (PDF; 8 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.