PC scale XC II 300 Pro
Modern PC technology in a compact design. More performance due to a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor and a large RAM.
The multifunctional device is ideally used as price labelling for pre-packed products. If combined with a cash register drawer, it can also be used as a high-performance checkout solution. In conjunction with an external load receptor the XC300 is a perfect weighing solution. The open PC platform has the highest performance and is future-proof. New functions or customer-specific requirements can be applied: quickly, easily and affordably.
If you would like to use 3rd party software then this is the unit for you, the multifunctional retail scale can be used with all 3rd party software applications seamlessly. The Easy Load printer stands out in terms of its easy paper roll change function. Daily cleaning of the XC 300 can be carried out quickly and easily. This is possible due to the scale's compact design, the Easy Clean housing surface and the frame-less Easy Clean display.
Additionally this unit is ideal as a zero waste food shop scale option, used with recyclable labels and an external load receptor or platform scale we have the easiest easy tare software programmes available for all different types of containers and bags. If you would like a free on site demonstration of the unit we will visit your place of business with the multifunctional retail scale and go through all the features and benefits. We offer free site surveys, consultation visits and no obligation quotes. Why not contact us today?
Alternatively if you are looking for a more basic retail scale or possibly a retail hanging scale then we have an impressive portfolio of retail scales to suit your requirements. Bizerba has been supporting the retail industry for over 150 years and we are renowned for our exemplary products backed by full coverage of service and support engineers.
Area of Use
- Price labeling
- Easy cash register operation
- Goods receiving control (optionally with load receptor)
- High-end PC with a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor: More performance for optimized graphics while consuming minimum energy
- Large RAM: Ideally suitable for new features and requirements
- Current Windows and Linux operating system: 64 bit
- Labeling, printing, transactions, weighing, advertising and advising, all in a compact design
- High-end Bizerba software package
- RetailPowerScale scale software
- RetailApps for additional functionality
- RetailIntegratorsKit (RIK) for 3rd-party software
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Appealing and compact design
- Easy Clean for quick and easy cleaning
- Easy Load enables label rolls to be changed in a matter of seconds
Minimal energy consumption
- Energy-saving SSD memory
- Design without a fan
- Wake on Lan function
- 10.1" touch TFT, resolution: 1,024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- 15.6" touch TFT, resolution: 1,366 x 768 (HD/WXGA)
- 7" TFT, resolution: 800 x 480
- 10.1" TFT, resolution: 1,024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- 60 GB, optionally 120 GB
- RJ12 for cash register drawer
- Additional COM interface (RS232)
- Separate load receptors up to 150 kg
- Cash register drawer
- PaperNearEnd function: Avoids label rolls running out in self-service operation
- EC-Cash connection
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3160 Quad Core
- Clock rate of up to 2.24 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64 bit)
- BizLPOS3 OpenSuse® ≥ 42.1 Leap Kernel 4.2 (64 bit)
- 3" label printer
- print speed up to 150 mm/s, depending on the paper used
- 3" receipt / linerless printer
- up to 3"/80 mm paper width, 200 dpi
- 2 x USB 3.0 (super-speed)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- LAN (RJ45, GBit LAN)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- -10 °C to +40 °C (operating temperature)
- Brochure (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.