PC scale XC II 800 Pro Self-Service Scale
Modern PC technology in a compact design. More performance due to a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor and a large RAM.
The X-Class 800 self-service scale is the preferred choice for retailers offering a self-service option. Recently it has become one of the most popular scales in the industry trend for use as a zero waste food shop scale. The intuitive touch screen display is easy to use with no instructions needed. Customers can bring their own packaging or bags, weigh and pay for goods without assistance. Self-service scales are now the norm in most retail establishments, the X-Class 800 and the MC 500 Self Service Scale are the most popular on the market today.
A self-service scale packed with technology, flexible and future proofed for any retail establishment. Including a multitude of interfaces Ethernet (Gbit), RS232, USB 2.0 (High Speed), USB 3.0 (Super Speed), RJ 12 (for cash register drawer), Audio output with 3.5mm jack. The energy efficient high-powered scale with multiple options and alternative sized screens to suit any establishment or retail area.
For more information on the Bizerba range of self-service retail scales then why not contact us today. We offer free on site demonstrations, consultation visits and no obligation quotes. The Bizerba XC II 800 Pro Self-Service Scale provides you with functions for a modern fresh food counter: Weighing, labeling, advising customers and transactions are possible with this scale. Communicate information, advertising contents and cross selling campaigns via a brilliant customer display. Combined with a cash register drawer this counter scale becomes an efficient checkout solution.
The 3-in-1 printer is unique on the market: With just one device you can print receipts, labels and linerless paper. A powerful and open PC platform ensures high performance: The large RAM has sufficient memory to let you implement new features or individual requirements
Area of Use
- Weigh price labeling / pre-packaging
- Multimedia application (advertising contents/cross selling)
- Cash register
- High-end PC scale with a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor: More performance for optimized graphics while consuming minimum energy
- Large RAM: Ideally suitable for new features and requirements
- Current Windows and Linux operating system: 64 bit
- 3 in 1 printer with receipt, label or linerless operation,
- High-end Bizerba software package
- RetailPowerScale scale software
- RetailApps for additional functionality
- RetailIntegratorsKit (RIK) for 3rd-party software
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Appealing and functional design
- Easy Clean for quick and easy cleaning
- Easy Load enables label rolls to be changed in a matter of seconds
Minimal energy consumption
- Energy-saving SSD memory
- Design without a fan
- Wake on Lan function
- 10.1" touch TFT, resolution: 1,024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- 15.6" touch TFT, resolution: 1,366 x 768 (HD/WXGA)
- 7" TFT, resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- 10.1" TFT, resolution: 1,024 x 600 (WSVGA)
- 15.6" TFT, resolution: 1,366 x 768 (HD/WXGA)
- If used with cash register drawer
- Height 395 mm
- 15.6" displays are excluded
- 60 GB, optionally 120 GB
- RJ12 for cash register drawer
- Additional COM interface (RS232)
- Cash register drawer
- Easy Level tilt compensation: correct weight even at an angled position, no loss of sales
- PaperNearEnd function: Avoids label rolls running out in self-service operation
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3160 Quad Core
- Clock rate of up to 2.24 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64 bit)
- BizLPOS3 OpenSuse® ≥ 42.1 Leap Kernel 4.2 (64 bit)
- 3 in 1 printer for receipt, label or linerless operation
- Optionally 2'' or 3''
- Print speed of up to 100 mm/s
- Clamshell design for easy paper role change
- EAN/UPC/QR Code/Datamatrix Code
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- 2 x USB 3.0 (super-speed)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- LAN (RJ45, GBit LAN)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- -10 °C to +40 °C (operating temperature)
- Brochure (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.