This automatic slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy or dense products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and Bizerba precision. Servo support for the slicing movement or the automatic slicing process make work easier allowing the operator more time for active selling.
The GSP HD stands out due to its wealth of variants. Some of the options are listed below.
- Different Blade versions for various products to be sliced
- Specialised Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with the need for product clamping, a product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes and salads
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale as an option
Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products that can be sliced in manual and automatic mode.
It consists of a powerful intelligent Emotion® blade drive system that has won a Green Apple Award for environmental best practice. This saves energy, there is less noise in the sales area and the machine barely heats up on blade and depositing area. This way products stay fresh longer.
In addition, the GSP HD can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding towards the blade.
Unique in it's class the GSP H automatic gravity feed slicer from Bizerba. Covering a wide range of solutions to include environmental savings ease of use, unique Ceraclean® blade coatings and the ergonomic design with a built in lifting mechanism for easy cleaning beneath the machine.
Contact us today for all your slicing requirements, we have a vast range of slicing solutions
to suit every area within the food industry.