Semi-automatic vertical slicer VS12 A
Semi-automatic premium vertical slicer. Depositing without touching for maximum hygiene and optimal presentation.
Achieve efficient and precise slicing results with the semi-automatic VS12 A vertical slicer. Complying with the highest safety and hygiene standards, this machine gives you the ability to slice and weigh your products in one simple step. It's the perfect choice for a sales counter where product presentation is vital.
Design it to your specifications
What sets this slicer apart is its excellent customisation options. For example, there are a number of blades and attachments which can be swapped based on what you're slicing next. As well as a Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade and bread blade, the VS12 A comes with a round platter and smooth, checkered or spiked remnant holders.
The VS12 A has an exclusive Ceraclean® surface finish. Not only does the aluminium slicer look sleek and modern, but the non-stick properties of Ceraclean® mean it's easy to carry out thorough cleaning. Liquids will simply run off and greasy stains can be removed quickly with high-quality cleaning products.
There is also nowhere for dirt to collect, with the large distance between the blade and the motor tower ensuring cleaning is completely safe. All removable parts can be disassembled without tools and can be placed in a dishwasher.
How does it work?
This slicer uses a powerful blade drive and motor, with intelligent controls to save energy and generate less noise. Thanks to the automatic depositing system, all slices are laid out without manual handling and multiple depositing patterns ensure optimal product presentation. We have a comprehensive range of commercial or industrial slicers for multiple uses
The entire slicing area of the VS12 A is covered during the blade sharpening procedure, and components can be adjusted using the intuitive keyboard to ensure precise slices are achieved with every use. Finally, this slicer from Bizerba offers both shingle and stack deposits, with food placed directly onto foil or paper. Contact us today for a quick quote.
Area of Use
- The VS 12 A Semi-automatic vertical slicer is a perfect choice for manual slicing at the sales counter or for catering tasks where hygiene and product presentation are essential.
- Bizerba precision in terms of surface and mechanical design
- Drain on slicing system and raised lip leak protection for liquids for a cleaner work environment
- Hygienically perfect design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe stainless steel and Ceraclean® attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Powerful Bizerba motor optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Perfect, hygienic portions and stacks also directly onto paper or foil
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Round depositing, optionally also for rectangular products ensuring appealing product presentation
Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® blade
- Cheese blade
- Bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Round platter
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 433 mm / 20.5” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 673 x 878 x 506 mm / 26.5" x 34.6" x 19.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Without depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
- With depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 180 mm / 7.1”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 240 mm / 9.4”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely adjustable, without depositing arm: 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Infinitely adjustable, with depositing arm: 0.5 - 8 mm / 0.02 - 0.3”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.