Industrial Food Slicer VSI F T
Intelligent slicing – the fully automatic vertical Industrial Food Slicer VSI F T combines precision and slicing to target weight and a networked integration in the production process. The individual solution for more flexibility and efficiency.
Tick the boxes of speed, flexibility, and hygiene with this fully automatic, industrial food slicer from Bizerba.
Ideal for industrial production
This Bizerba VSI F T slicer is designed to stand up to the rigours of industrial production, offering an outstanding level of efficiency. It can introduce optimum slicing performance into your production line while keeping power consumption to a minimum thanks to its Emotion® technology. Target weight accuracy is assured thanks to an integrated tendency control to assist the operator; especially helpful when slicing products which are naturally grown. This means you can avoid the problem of overfilling, improve your efficiency, and ultimately have a positive effect on the bottom line.
Easy operation in tight spaces
The VSI F T benefits from a touch display with an intuitive interface, and thanks to its modest dimensions can be perfect for use in small production facilities where space is at a premium. Its 5 portions belt is ideal for processing ready-made, slide portions onto a platter or into packaging.
Hygienic and high performance
The Bizerba VSI F T is an industrial food slicer which is noted for its hygienic design, which is conducive to hose cleaning. It is easily disassembled and cleaned with no tools required, and the shape of the device means that it can protect the surrounding environment against product spills and soiling during operation.
Flexible and informative design
The high slicing performance of this industrial food slicer is augmented by the flexibility afforded by the controls, which offers monitoring functions and traceable action history, individual user profiles, and even messaging functionality which allows preventative maintenance to be planned. Thanks to the signal exchange of data and the control system, the Bizerba VSI F T industrial food slicer can be smoothly integrated into both production line and customer processes.
Area of Use
- Ideally suitable for line solutions with packaging machines, interleavers and tray denesters
- Due to the 5 portions belt it is perfectly suitable for manual further processing of sliced and ready-made portions directly into packaging or onto a platter
- Maximum efficiency during slicing thanks to customized and storable slicing programs (PLU) depending on the product to be sliced and the desired depositing type such as stacking, shingling, etc.
- SmarterSlicing functions:
- Cleaning, sharpening and maintenance icons
- Transparent monitoring and central data management
- Data and control system related signal exchange via I/O interface for an optimal integration in customer and line processes
- Integrated portion scale for target weight control and weight optimization within a portion
- Optimized according to hygienic design aspects and suitable for hose cleaning
- Swivel-mounted display allows ergonomically optimized work
- High slicing performance at minimal energy consumption due to Emotion® technology
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Operation should be performed easily without extensive training. With freely configurable operation via icons and large article memory the VSI F T is the perfect automation solution. Images of the products to be sliced can be added to the article data.
Fast cleaning and maintenance
The VSI F T even meets high US hygiene standard NSF Ansi 8/2012 and at the same time has best operating and cleaning ergonomics.
- I/O interface as a control system related interface for connecting interleavers, tray dispensers, packaging machines, etc.
- Slicing to target weight by means of a portion scale and automatically adjusted slicing parameters
- Conveyor belts: Various lengths and materials
- Stand mobile and stationary
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, channeled, bread blade, stainless steel blade
- Exclusive Ceraclean® surface finish
- 100 V / 110-127 V / 120 V / 220-240 V 1-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 609 x 631 mm
Outer dimensions (L x W x H)
- 400 mm carriage: 1175 x 1089 x 582 mm
- 600 mm carriage, 910 mm discharge conveyor: 1695 x 1272 x 582 mm
Work area (L x W x H)
- 400 mm carriage: 1212 x 1182 x 625 mm
- 600 mm carriage, 910 mm discharge conveyor: 1716 x 1367 x 625 mm
- 330 mm
- 30 - 80 slices per minute
- Round: Ø 180 mm
- Height: 180 mm
- Width: 240 mm
- Length: 400 or 600 mm
Slice thickness adjustment
- 0.3-12 mm
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.