Manual gravity commercial meat slicer GSP H
The manual premium gravity feed slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene, and safety.
In addition the GSP H commercial meat slicer has a host of options available to include but not limited to as follows. Different blade versions for different products, Multiple blade covers to ensure extra safely when not in use. Special product clamping devices and clamps depending on the products that need to be sliced. for example delicate products such as tomatoes will have a different clamp to cooked meats.
The units also include the Hygiene and safety packages with include;
- Illumination: Visual display showing the current device mode
- Automatic switch-off function after a preset time interval
- Automatic start/stop function via the slice thickness button
- Stable blade guard and cover
- Smooth, rounded surface without seams
- Drain on gauge plate
- Guided run-off of meat and product juices
- Ceraclean® surface
- Generous distance between motor tower and blade
- Removable, dishwasher-safe sharpener
Individual and powerful commercial meat slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual mode. This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive. In addition, the GSP H commercial meat slicer can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade. Contact us today for a free on site demonstration and no obligation quote.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- The right carriage version for any application
- Drain on the slicing system and drain protection of liquids for a clean work station
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness adjustment and visualization of operating state
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Sophisticated design, careful material selection and elegant solutions such as a lifting device for quick and easy cleaning by hand underneath the slicer.
The optional safety package "Illumination" shows the operator the machine operating state at a glance thus considerably reducing the risk of injury.
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3kg/2g with touchscreen for weight display and control
- Blade version for various products to be sliced
- Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale
- 120 V / 230 V
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean® (optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
Installation area L x W
- 532 x 478 mm / 20.9“ x 18.8“
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- GSP H 0°: 770 x 769 x 567 mm / 30.3“ x 30.3“ x 22.3“
- GSP H 18° L: 801 x 751 x 562 mm / 31.5" x 29.6" x 22.1"
- GSP H 25° L: 809 x 906 x 574 mm / 31.9" x 35.7" x 22.6"
- GSP H 25° H: 808 x 908 x 598 mm / 31.8" x 35.7" x 23.5"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Exception GSP H 0°: 350 mm / 13.8"
- 0°, 18° or 25° towards operator
- 40° angle
Maximum size of products to be sliced
- Height: between 126 and 246 mm / 5.0" - 9.7"
- Width: 290 mm / 11.4"
- Round: between 202 and 260 mm / 8.0" - 10.2"
The maximum product size depends on the carriage version. GSP H 0° has the largest product feed through, the GSP H 25° H the smallest.
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.