Manual vertical slicer VS12 F Delicatessen Meat Slicer
Unique for large products to be sliced, powerful in manual mode
Delicatessen meat slicer
This sturdy and unique delicatessen meat slicer is perfect for slicing large meat products with precision as quickly and easily as possible. Whether you set the device up for use in a cafeteria or a kitchen preparation area, this innovative product will make your culinary operations run more smoothly than ever before. This genius device is a fantastic tool for cutting fresh meat into even slices with ease so that you can achieve professional-quality results every time. Alternatively we have other options within the range including the popular Manual Gravity Slicer GSP H.
This high-quality delicatessen meat slicer allows you to manually adjust the thickness of your meat slices between 0mm and 3mm and the ergonomic vertical carriage gives you a complete view of the machine while it is in operation. The powerful and energy-efficient Bizerba-designed motor runs with intelligent Emotion® motor control technology while saving energy and without emitting too much noise and heat that might disturb your work environment. For additional hygiene purposes, the device also has the option for you to add a Ceraclean® surface, which is not only exceptionally easy to clean but also allows your products to glide along the surface smoothly. The slicer's hygienic Ceraclean® detachable parts are all dishwasher-safe but the open design also makes it possible for you to hand-wash them if necessary.
This multi-functional slicer is also equipped with three different blade options; a bread blade, a Ceraclean®blade and a cheese blade along with a variable cable outlet so that you can choose the ideal position for your machine. The carriage insertion plate makes it easy to feed sticky products such as raw meat into the device and the slicing mechanism is concealed for added safety as the blade is being sharpened.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for preparation areas, kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- for the fresh meat counter
- delicatessen meat slicer
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened, depending on device type
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Carriage insertion plate for easy feeding of even sticky products such as raw meat
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Product fixation device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 607 x 433 mm / 23.9” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- VS12 F33: 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- VS12 F35: 845 x 791 x 515 mm / 33.3" x 31.1" x 20.3"
- VS12 F37: 918 x 863 x 496 mm / 36.1" x 34.0" x 20.1"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- 350 mm / 13.8”
- 370 mm / 14.6”
- Round: Ø 270 mm / 10.6”
- VS12 F33 (H x W): 225 x 260 mm / 8.9” x 10.2”
- VS12 F35 (H x W): 260 x 315 mm / 10.2” x 12.4”
- VS12 F37 (H x W): 290 x 360 mm / 11.4” x 14.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Data Sheet Ceraclean (PDF; 180 kB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.