Powerful vertical meat slicer VS 12 FP
Powerful and flexible in manual operation specially for large products, even with bones such as air-dried ham.
The slicer's manual operation is both flexible and powerful while the vertical carriage ensures upright, ergonomic operation. The open design also allows you to see your food items clearly as they are being sliced for safer food preparation and easy cleaning by hand. Alternatively if you may prefer the Manual gravity commercial meat slicer GSP H. Popular in kitchens, restaurants and charcuterie suppliers.
The smooth carriage, sturdy product holder and concealed blade of this product all ensure that you can slice your meat products as safely as possible while the detachable, dishwasher-safe components and open design make the slicer incredibly easy to clean at the end of the day. The machine's robust blade drive is also operated with an optional intelligent Emotion® motor control to minimise noise and save energy without heating up the surrounding area to ensure that your meat products stay fresher for longer.
The slicer's blade is adjustable, so you can alter the thickness of your meat slices from 0mm to 3mm. There is also an optional cheese blade attachment and an illuminated sharpening icon to indicate when the blade needs to be sharpened so that you can achieve perfect slices every time. The slicer's fast enable ergonomic product holder and smooth carriage design are also designed for enhanced safety while the integrated portion scale allows you to weigh each slice accurately and ensure that your culinary operations remain seamless and professional. Contact us today for a no obligation quote or free site survey
Area of Use
- Special slicer for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens if products should be directly sliced from the bone
- For a Mediterranean slicing experience on the service counter
- Perfect hygienic design: disassembly without tools, open design for ease of cleaning.
- Safety in a standardized design reinterpreted by a smooth carriage design and ergonomic product holder which can be fastened
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control "Emotion" with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened, depending on device type
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Cheese blade
- Removable carriage
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 607 x 433 mm / 23.9” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- VS12 FP35: 923 x 756 x 515 mm / 36.3" x 29.8" x 20.3"
- VS12 FP37: 952 x 751 x 496 mm / 37.5" x 29.6" x 19.5"
- 350 mm / 13.8”
- 370 mm / 14.6”
- Round: Ø 270 mm / 10.6”
- VS12 FP35 (H x W): 260 x 320 mm / 10.2” x 12.6”
- VS12 FP37 (H x W): 260 x 335 mm / 10.2” x 13.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.