Manual vertical slicer with portion scale VS12 W
For perfect slicing and weighing of product in a single operation
This innovative slicing device is fitted with an adjustable blade so that you can change the thickness of your food slices from a range of 0 mm - 3 mm. The blade is also made with an intelligent Emotion® motor control to reduce noise and improve energy efficiency without heating up the area around it so you can ensure that your sliced food remains fresh for longer. There are also three blade options to choose from for your vertical slicer, including a bread blade, a cheese blade and an innovative Ceraclean® blade for more hygienic slicing.
This vertical slicer is also fitted with a Bizerba portion scale with a removable, dishwasher-safe load platter that can be cleaned easily after use. The surface of the device is also designed with a hygienic Ceraclean® coating that makes it easier to feed products into the machine to be sliced as quickly and as easily as possible. All detachable parts are dishwasher safe but can also be cleaned by hand if required.
The device's fully integrated portion scale can either be used to accurately weigh products up to 3kg as they are being sliced or as a separate weighing scale for other culinary uses. The illuminated visual display and automated switch-off function make it easy to control the slicer's functions while the sharp blade remains covered while being sharpened as an added safety precaution.
Workflows for target weight slicing of up to 3 kg / 2 g are more efficient and precise due to a fully integrated portion scale.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Bizerba Vertical slicer with portion scale with removable load platter for ease of cleaning
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened
- optional Comfort package: Automatic switch-off function after a preset time interval
- optional Illumination: Visual display showing the current device mode
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- The integrated portion scale (up to 3kg / 2g) may also be used for weighing w/o slicing, e.g. for weighing of seasonings in the kitchen.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 518 x 430 mm / 20.4” x 16.9”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.