Manual vertical slicer VS12
The manual premium vertical slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene and safety.
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®. In addition, the VS12 can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding to the blade.
This is a powerful machine considered to be a workhorse. Due to the design and the powerful motor combined with the exceptional surface of the blade, this machine can be used effortlessly all day. Operators will actually enjoy using the the manual vertical slicer as the machine does the work for you.
New to the VS12 range is the new Manual Vertical Slicer the VSP. This machine is unique in its class. The only machine to have a digital display that can be set to remind the operators, when to clean the machine, how to clean the blade and how to sharpen the blade. In addition this is a networked slicer. In real time you can see from a back office the amount of slices made, the down time and the operator time.
Bizerba has many slicers for all food sectors, our food pro range is comprehensive from slicers to mincers, band saws and strip cutters. We also have a range of industrial food slicers that can slice stack and weigh up to 300 slicers per minute. Impressive!
If you are looking for a slicer for your business and are unsure what may be the right solution for you. Why not book an appointment to visit our showroom in Milton Keynes. There we can set up the slicers before you arrive. You can even test your own product to ensure that you will get the right results.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 518 x 430 mm / 20.4” x 16.9”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 225 mm / 8.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Data Sheet (PDF; 2 MB)
- Data Sheet Ceraclean (PDF; 180 kB)
- Brochure (PDF; 7 MB)
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
- Ceraclean® offers excellent nonstick properties. Durability, hygiene and easy cleanability are the convincing results. (PDF; 235 kB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.