GLM-Ievo with CleanCut applicator
GLM-Ievo CleanCut labelling system for a visually attractive presentation of your products even with large quantities of information.
The benefits with the system which is designed for linerless labels: CleanCut provides you with a beautiful finish with all the information required and at the same time present your product in a visually attractive way. Even if your products are stacked on a Retial Shelf. Consumers see at a glance which food or products they have on display easily.
The CleanCut labelling system produces less waste with the linerless solution - No more waste - Including fully recyclable inner tubing. CleanCut® Linerless labels work w/o liner.Fewer roll changes: Since CleanCut® linerless rolls have no liner they can hold 90 % more labels. This helps increase your production. Alternatively you may be looking for alternative weigh price labelling systems.
Ensure the best possible labelling result. Our intelligent weighing and labelling technology is matched to the properties of Bizerba CleanCut® linerless labels. You benefit from a perfect interaction with all your current systems.
Design a CleanCut® linerless full-wrap solution according to your specific needs. GLM-Ievo CleanCut is available in different versions to match your products. Choose from a top, C-Wrap or CleanCut applicator. Common to all variants: The modular design which allows you to easily integrate the system in your production and to expand it as needed. Contact us for all the technical information if required.
Trademarked CleanCut labelling system is the newest offering from the Bizerba range of products, great consideration has been made with regard the quality, the finish and the sustainability of the consumables used. Bespoke labelling and full ingredients labelling on a full wrap - C wrap or top and bottom application with a throughput speed of over 200 packs per minute. In addition we are offing this system to industry with a contract rather than an outright purchase, allowing business to spread the cost over a time that suited to them. Contact us today for more information on our CleanCut® Linerless Solution.
Area of Use
- Sausage and meat products
- High productivity up to 120 ppm–Precise labeling for an appealing product presentation
- Weighing and labeling technology + software + CleanCut® linerless labels + global service from a single source
- Reduced downtime and TCO via remote support
- Easy-to-replace wear and tear parts: Belts, printhead
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Easy and safe handling
- Minimal setup times for an article change: Automatic setting to package size, label position and print area
- Correct label for the activated article via Plug-In®-Label function
Yet another highlight for you: Fewer roll changes for more performance. The CleanCut labelling system.
- Vision inspection system LabelSecure T basic
- Automatic setting in case of a PLU change
- Rejection systems
- 3/6 kg (verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. prepack regulations (FPV) 150 g)
- 6 kg (verification scale interval 2 g (optionally 1 g), min. prepack regulations (FPV) 500 g (150 g)
- 10 kg (verification scale interval 2 g, min. prepack regulations (FPV) 150 g)
- 6/10 kg (verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. prepack regulations (FPV) 150 g)
- CleanCut applicator
- 1 additional top or bottom labeler is optionally possible
- up to 120 packages a minute
- min. 125 mm x 160 mm x > 10 mm
- max. 275 mm x 650 mm x 120 mm
Dimensions in W x L x H
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.