Optimize OEE value through efficient labeling
Today's food industry is characterized by tightly synchronized/scheduled supply chains, which have a strong impact on the production processes. The complete solution CleanCut® Linerless Solution from Bizerba enables process optimization during labeling, which can be easily captured thanks to transparent key figures and their visualization. Find out here how you can increase your OEE value while labeling, by improving the availability, performance and quality rate.
9 factors that increase your OEE value
How to optimize the labeling process
Increase availability rate through
1. Quick article change due to automatic adjustment of package size, label size and label placement
2. Fewer roll changes thanks to a higher number of labels per role and the use up to the core
3. Longer maintenance intervals due to adhesive-free zones on CleanCut® Linerless Labels: Less knife cleaning is required
4. Quick maintenance work due to easily replaceable wear parts
5. Reduced downtime thanks to the many possibilities within remote support
Increase performance rate through
6. High throughput, regardless of label length (also for long labels)
Improve quality rate through
7. Less waste due to accurate label placement at high speed
8. Avoidance of incorrect labeling through cross-check: Checking the correct assignment of PLU to the correct label
9. Reduced incorrect settings when changing articles: Automatic adjustment to package size, label size and label placement
At a glance: All 9 factors that increase your OEE value
Find out more about our complete solution, CleanCut® Linerless Solution, which consists of labels, hardware, software, service and support and which is revolutionizing labeling with linerless labels in full and C wrapping.
Part of the complete solution is the powerful BRAIN2 OEE software with which you can easily and efficiently evaluate and optimize transparent process data.
Your processes are visualized within the BRAIN2 Dashboard. This allows you to monitor and analyze your performance in real time.
If You are interested in more information or want to ask us some questions? We look forward to hearing from you.