Scales are always calibrated at fixed costs with this contract
Bizerba also takes care of the planning and monitoring of the regular calibration deadlines. The optimized process prevents the expensive economic consequences of weighing deviations. Thanks to Bizerba taking over inspection equipment management of all the scales and thus establishing an overview, you benefit from a high level of stability in the entire process.
Benefit from minimal effort by having the calibration performed at your site. This gives you maximum flexibility with minimized downtimes.
To make the performed calibration visible to you and your customers, the scales are marked with a calibration label. In addition, you can refer to the calibration documentation and inspection report provided by us at any time. The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract - as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the contract.
2 in 1 offer
- After detailed inspection by a technician will be decided before a calibration whether a repair or adjustment needs to be carried out due to deviations. The calibration is triggered automatically with no extra order being necessary.
- Proper calibration date monitoring for third party equipment can also be taken care of.
- The organization of devices for performing the calibration by Bizerba prevents commissioning of other companies.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Functional test of the scale
- Calibration of the scale
- Identification of the scale after calibration
- Documentation and test protocols
- Calibration of the scale in the event of metrological deviation (only Bizerba scales)
- Initiating of repair management
- Consulting and support
- Registration of all scales for inspection equipment monitoring, also 3rd party devices
- Planning and monitoring of calibration appointments
- Information and communication of date when calibration is due
- Coordination and definition of date when calibration procedure is performed
- Term of 12 to 60 months
- Calibration as per DAkkS [German Accreditation Body] (if available in the country)
- Provision of weights
- Transport of weights
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.