Repair service contract
The Repair service contract for your Bizerba hardware making it highly available at costs which can be planned
Another advantage you can expect from a Repair service contract is the use of Bizerba spare parts. The use of high-quality and tested original Bizerba spare parts increases the life span and working life of the devices, providing more reliable availability and greater economic viability. The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the repair contract.
- By using original Bizerba spare parts you meet the warranty claim for devices and systems.
- The provision of rental devices, included in the scope of services, quickly bridges any downtime, standstill periods and sales losses are reduced to a minimum.
- Our in-house established information management makes sure our service technicians are always informed and up to date on all the hygiene and security regulations.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Use of technical hotline
- Fast support without on-site assignment
- Checking of error messages for hardware and software as well as identification of possible error causes
- Repair of defective devices
- Set-up time
- Working time
- Travel expenses
- Expenses for meals
- Original Bizerba spare parts included (except wear and tear parts)
- Provision of rental equipment in case of repair (if available)
- Wear and tear parts included
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times.
- The response time that you define to ensure quick and competent maintenance is guaranteed and ensures shorter production downtime
- Term of 12 to 60 months
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.