Software maintenance contract
With the Software maintenance contract your software always has the latest development status and you have direct access to specialists
If the system still comes to a standstill, product specialists are available via our hotline. Stand-by services during our business hours are included, meaning that analysis and repairs can be completed quickly. Production downtime can be reduced thanks to quick assistance provided by our remote support service - without technician lead time and travel time and you benefit additionally from these savings in time. Furthermore, the included hotline helps to minimize customer-internal assignments and therefore reduce training and personnel costs.
Your software is always up to date – at your request and without incurring any additional costs you can obtain a new software release. You have the latest functions at your fingertips and productivity is continually optimized – then you can react quickly to any statutory changes.
The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the Software maintenance contract. And what is more, you always know at the time of investment what costs to expect as a result of the purchase and operation of the system.
- Prompt information about upcoming product innovations means you can make decisions about and schedule any potential updates
- The hotline included in the scope of services quickly bridges any downtime. Standstill periods and sales losses are reduced to a minimum. Similarly, cost-intensive and time-consuming service assignments can be avoided by remote bug fixes
- Automatically available SW updates in the release cycle and unlimited access to the hotline
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Use of technical hotline
- Fast support without on-site assignment
- Checking of error messages for hardware and software as well as identification of possible error causes
- Transfer of updated versions for licensed software modules
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times.
- The response time that you define to ensure quick and competent maintenance is guaranteed and ensures shorter production downtime.
- Customer-specific software components can also be included in the maintenance program in order to ensure comprehensive support for the entire solution
- Term of 12 to 60 months
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.