Full service contract
The Bizerba Full service contract offers all-round protection for your investments and allows flexible contract design
If the system still shuts down you're on the safe side with a Full service contract. Stand-by services during our business hours are included, meaning that repairs can be done quickly. Production downtime can be reduced thanks to quick assistance provided by our remote support service - without technician lead time and travel time. Additionally benefit from time savings.
Another advantage you can expect from the Full service contract is the use of Bizerba spare parts. The use of high-quality and tested original Bizerba spare parts increases the life span and working life of the devices, providing more reliable availability and greater economic viability.
Due to integrated software maintenance your equipment is always up-to-date - without extra costs. You have the latest functions at your fingertips and productivity is continually optimized - then you can react quickly to any statutory changes.
The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract - as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the Full service contract. And what is more, you already know at the time of investment what costs to expect as a result of the purchase and operation of the system (TCO).
- By using original Bizerba spare parts you meet the warranty claim for devices and systems.
- The provision of rental equipment included in the scope of services quickly bridges any downtime.
- Standstill periods and sales losses are reduced to a minimum.
- Advice on observing standards and statutory regulations by a trained, competent partner who knows all about the applicable regulations which ensures prompt statutory certification.
- Our established information management makes sure our service technicians are always informed and up to date on all the hygiene and security regulations.
- Thanks to regular checks of your devices we always know where your devices are.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Services at a glance
- Annual check-up
- Remote support
- Repair services
- Software maintenance
- Asset management
- Wear and tear parts included
- Increase of Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times. And the response time that you define to ensure quick and competent maintenance is guaranteed and ensures quickest possible recovery time
- Increase of preventative maintenance intervals
- Term of 12 to 60 months
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.