Calibration management contract
The Calibration management contract prevents that due dates are unlawfully exceeded by means of deadline monitoring and service provider selection
Bizerba takes care of the planning and monitoring of the regular calibration deadlines. The optimized process prevents expensive economic consequences of overdue calibration deadlines. Thanks to Bizerba taking over inspection equipment management of all the scales and thus establishing an overview, you benefit from a high level of stability in the entire process.
The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract - as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the contract.
- When a calibration deadline is due, you can commission Bizerba with the calibration procedure, as we already have all the necessary data.
- The calibration process is handled easily, saving you valuable time.
- Proper calibration date monitoring for third party equipment can also be taken care of.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Consulting and support
- Registration of all scales for inspection equipment monitoring, also 3rd party devices
- Planning and monitoring of calibration appointments
- Information and communication of date when calibration is due
- Coordination and definition of date when calibration procedure is performed (if Bizerba is commissioned)
- Term of 12 to 60 months
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.