Dynamic Checkweigher CWA
Our high quality entry-level checkweigher CWA handles up to 200 packages per minute. With an IP65 protection, it is the first choice for all dry and wet applications of prepacked products.
Area of Use
With an IP65 protection, CWA is the first choice for all dry and wet applications of prepacked products.
- Individual configuration options allow solutions for many application
- Perfectly suitable for checking of prepacked products, exact control for statistic evaluations, completeness check and tolerance check
- User-friendly operation via colored touch display, and efficient data management
- The graphical user interface (GUI) can be individualized for each customer upon request
- Easy line integration
- Quick belt change system
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Rejection belt with pusher or airjet rejector
- Collecting bin
- Infeed guide rails
- Bin full control & rejection verification
- 3 color signal lamp
- Windshield cover
- USB data export
- Service solutions
- Customization of graphical user interface (GUI)
- Tendency control kit
- Weighing range: 600g | 1500g or 3000g
- ivision value d: 0.1g | 0.5g or 0.5g
- Max. throughput CWA 1500: 150-200 packs/min.
- Max. throughput CWA 3000: 100-200 packs/min
- Max. belt speed: 50 - 80 m/min
- Infeed conveyor (W x L): 150x250, 150x400, 300x400 mm
- Weighing conveyor (W x L): 150x250, 150x400, 300x400 mm
- Optional - Rejection conveyor (W x L): 150x250, 150x400, 150x750, 300x400, 300x750 mm，Belt width 300mm only available for CWA 3000
- Roller diameter: 22mm (CWA 1500), 32 mm (CWA 3000)
- Conveying direction：right to left | left to right
- Conveying height：700 - 1020 mm
- Conveying conveyor/Switch cabinet/ Display unit：IP65
- Supply voltage：100-240 V; 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption：500-750 VA
- Compressed air supply：6 bar
- Article memory: 200
- Interfaces：Upgrade to PIO 12/12, USB, RS232, RS422, RS485, ProfibusDP, BRAIN2
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.