Industrial software BRAIN2 Data_Maintenance
The master data maintenance tool BRAIN2 Data_Maintenance allows you to centrally create and manage article data as well as label parameters and to forward them to Bizerba devices. Via the intuitively operable GUI you can send selected master data to devices in a targeted manner.
Area of Use
- Article maintenance: PLUs, general texts, date texts, static texts
- Device management: Automation parameters, label parameters, weight classes
- System configuration: Groups, machine groups, lines
- Upload/download of data on Bizerba equipment
- Simple article maintenance on the pc
- Creation and managing of suppliers
- Central master data management including user management
- Quality gate as an article release step in your production process
- Automatic data synchronization of the Bizerba devices, e.g. at night (only in conjunction with BRAIN2 Standard and Enterprise)
- Synchronization of device times
- Adjustable counting and dosing parameters, price information, tolerance controls, limit values, statistics
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
BRAIN2 Data_Maintenance lets you maintain consistent/uniform data in weigh price labelers and checkweighers. The spectrum includes PLU data, texts, label parameters, code structure rules and weight classes. This data can be easily sent to your devices or received there.
|Computer and processor|| Processor with 800 MHz or better.|
Recommended i5, i7 or Xeon
|Display|| Monitor with a resolution|
of 1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
|Working memory||4 GB|
|Hard disk||800 MB|
|Supported operating systems|| |
|Supported databases|| Microsoft SQL Server:|
and relevant Express versions*
(* restrictions of Express version:
Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database size 2 or 4 GB) the number of data records and the SQL server performance are limited.)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.