Industrial software BRAIN2 Sample_Test
BRAIN2 Sample_Test helps you to optimize your production with targeted, individualized sample tests. Gain transparency along the supply chain.
- Central collection of sampling plans and data
- Customizable sample test
- Easy to perform at the terminal
- Efficient, central backup and archiving of data
- Transparent reporting: displaying of results also possible in tabular form
- Selective evaluation and reporting of samples
- Conform with legal provisions of the EU Prepack Compliance, among other things German prepack regulations FPV, as well as freely configurable parameters covering further country or customer-specific requirements
- Time or piece-controlled alarms for samples
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Avoidance of faulty batches: preventive and corrective measures based on data gathering and evaluation
- Meeting of statutory requirements and guidelines, e.g. FPV
- Limited risks of product liability: machines and processes are controlled and monitored by statistical processes
- Minimized costs: reduction of possible overfillings as well as avoidance of rejects and extra work due to orientation on nominal fill quantity
- Optimized product quality and increased customer satisfaction
- Aids to decision-making in assessing new manufacturing equipment/machines
|Computer and processor|| Processor with 1000 Megahertz (MHz) or better. Recommended i3, i5 or i7 of the 3rd generation or better.|
Server: Computer and processor with 1,500 Megahertz (MHz) or better
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Hard disk||at least 32 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
* Windows 8 RT is not supported
| Supported |
* limitations of Express version.
Due to database constraints the number of data records and the SQL server performance are limited.
Database server uses a maximum of 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM. Per database a maximum of 4 GB at 2008 and a maximum of 10 GB at 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017
|Further Information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.