Metal detection system iMD pro
This compact metal detection system is impressive in terms of its reliable performance and highest detection sensitivity.
The robust frame perfectly integrates in the Bizerba design. A particularly short metal-free zone ensures interference-resistant and reliable detection. The flexibly adjustable height of the metal detector guarantees optimal detection of contaminations. Thanks to the variable belt speed different products can be processed on just one production line. Moreover, conveying height and direction can be adapted to a new production line, if needed. Consequently there is no need for a new acquisition.
For the event of contaminations, the system is fitted with a Stop-on-Detect function (SOD) or with a rejection system.
The hygienic design and protection class IP65 allow easy and thorough cleaning.
Area of Use
- Detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the food industry
- Requires little space due to its compact frame design
- Enhanced detection due to variable height adjustment of the metal detector
- Easy cleaning due to belt change without tools
- Variable metal detector: Single Frequency (SF), Multi-Frequency (MF) and Multi-Simultaneous Frequency (MSF)
- Special EMC combi filter to suppress external interferences
- Intelligent sensitivity adjustment and high interference resistance
- Meets latest HACCP, IFS and BRC requirements
- Intuitive operation with 7" touchscreen
- Product effect compensation with auto-learn function
- Automatic calculation of the smallest detectable contamination
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Product-specific rejection systems: Pusher, air-jet nozzle or double air-jet nozzle
- Food Safety Package Advanced or Food Safety Package Premium
- Guide rollers
- Reporting via BRAIN2 Software
- Single-frequency (SF)
- Multi-frequency (MF)
- Multi-simultaneous frequency (MSF)
Maximum belt load
- 20 kg
- -20 °C to +65 °C (iMD pro SF, iMD pro MSF)
- -10 °C to +50 °C (iMD pro MF)
- 0 °C to +40 °C
- 25 % to 85 % RH, non-condensing (iMD pro SF, iMD pro MSF)
- 0 % to 95 % RH, without condensate (iMD pro MF)
- Operating unit on the metal detector
- Separate control cabinet for conveyor technology operation
- Operating unit metal detector
- LCD monochrome display, optional 7" color touchscreen incl. USB connection (iMD pro SF)
- 5.7" color touchscreen (iMD pro MF)
- 7" color touchscreen incl. USB connection (iMD pro MSF)
- Operating voltage
- 230 V AC (±10 %)
- 50 / 60 Hz
For detailed information, please download the fact sheet.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.