Vision inspection system PackSecure
Optical 100 % control
PackSecure inspects seals, labels, and information on any side of packages. The optical system prevents rework on defective packaging not corresponding to the specification, complaints and product recalls. PackSecure informs the operator about defects or problems during production. Corrective measures can thus be initiated immediately to ensure the quality of the packaging process.
PackSecure makes sure that the package is intact and automatically contributes to complete traceability of your production: It saves all product images during production and monitors production lines by regularly generating production reports.
The system can be used with a wide range of packaging types and offers numerous inspection options.
Area of Use
- 100% control: Simultaneous checking of seal, packaging and label
- Packaging lines with automatic product change
- Suitable for a broad product range: Thermo-formed trays and flow packs with completely transparent, partially colored or printed sealing section
- Reliable seal check of soft trays before cut-off
- Complete optical control of packages: Simultaneous checking of seal and labeling
- Prevents incorrectly labeled and leaking packages in retail
- Automatic rejection of packages not conforming with reference criteria
- Modular design to allow integration of a broad spectrum of sensors that match inspection requirements
- Suitable for packaging lines with automatic product change
- Suitable for many packaging types: Thermoformed or top sealed trays and flow packs with transparent, partly colored or printed seal
- Upgradeable for future requirements
- Hygienic design and time-saving cleaning
- Software for complete tracking of all products: Saving of images incl. date and time, counter, production and machine logbook
- Safe and easy operation:
- Intuitive user interface with color touch screen
- Offline parameter-setting allows manual adjustment of parameters based on saved images on the device or PC
- Can be easily integrated in existing production lines, max. 2 m incl. rejection
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.