In-motion scale CWL-I
Discover precision, quality and maximum freedom in planning: With its stainless steel frame and the high IP65 protection the CWL-I is perfectly suitable for demanding industrial requirements. This verifiable checkweigher or catchweigher reliably provides precise results at high loads. Realize the optimal solution for your needs with a large model variety and numerous options.
Due to its modular concept and numerous options the CWL-I adapts to your individual needs. With Bizerba labelers, scanners and volume measuring devices you can expand the CWL-I to a multifunctional system.
Area of Use
The dynamic in-motion scale with weighing ranges from 15 kg to 60 kg can be used for:
- Filling quantities and piece weight control
- Check on completeness and quality control
- Product recognition through scanner station (barcode)
- Integration into sorting applications
- Integration in infeed lines (e.g. automated warehouses)
- Integration in parcel shipping systems
- Harsh environmental conditions
- Speeds of up to 1.0 m/s
- Food-grade belt "white"
- Stainless steel version 1.4301
- Verifiable through data memory also for volume and accompanying data
- Plus/minus tolerance check with variable parameter records
- Broad spectrum of height and width dimensions
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Numerous interface options and dialogs
- Modularly expandable with Bizerba labeler, scanner and volume measuring device
- Configurable program processes: Completeness check and commissioning control
- Potential-free inputs/outputs, optically or via relay
- Large numeric display
- Frequency converter
- Universal bracket
- In-motion weighing
- From 15 kg to 60 kg; up to 3,200 d, verifiable
- Metrology display in control cabinet
- Automatic catchweigher (ACW) as catchweigher with Y (a)
- Automatic checkweigher (AChW) as checkweigher with XIII(1)
Up to 1.0 m/s (verifiable)
- Conveyor length up to 1,600 mm
- Conveyor width up to 1,000 mm
- 450 - 925 mm
- 0 °C to +40 °C
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.