Automatic gravity slicer GSP HD
The automatic premium gravity feed slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene, safety and energy efficiency.
The GSP HD stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual and automatic mode.
It consists of a powerful intelligent Emotion® blade drive. This saves energy, there is less noise in the sales area and the machine barely heats up on blade and depositing area. This way products stay fresh longer.
In addition, the GSP HD can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding towards the blade.
A highlight of the gravity feed slicer is an optional integrated portion scale. The weight is indicated on a touch display by means of which the blade speed can also be easily controlled.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- When working time should be saved by means of automatic processes the GSP HD is an alternative as compared to manual slicers
- The right carriage version for any application
- Quiet, energy efficient Emotion® drive prevents heat rise of depositing area
- Drain on the slicing system and drain protection of liquids for a clean work station
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface allows cleaning of all removable parts in the dishwasher.
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness adjustment and visualization of operating state
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Sophisticated design, careful material selection and elegant solutions such as a lifting device for quick and easy cleaning by hand underneath the slicer.
The automatic carriage drive with servo support for manual operation reduces operator fatigue and allows the operator to concentrate on the shopper.
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3kg/2g with touchscreen for weight display and control
- Blade version for various products to be sliced
- Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes and salads
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale
- 120 V / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean®(optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
Installation area L x W
- 532 x 444 mm / 20.9" x 17.5"
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- GSP HD 18° L: 801 x 776 x 601 mm / 31.5" x 30.6" x 23.7"
- GSP HD 25° L: 808 x 908 x 630 mm / 31.8" x 35.7" x 24.8"
- GSP HD 25° H: 809 x 906 x 606 mm / 31.9" x 35.7" x 23.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- 35 - 90 slices per minute
0°, 18° or 25° towards operator
Maximum product feed
- Height: between 126 and 188 mm / 5.0" - 7.4"
- Width: 290 mm / 11.4"
- Round: between 202 and 235 mm / 8.0" - 9.3"
The maximum product size depends on the carriage version. GSP HD 18° L has the largest product feed through, the GSP HD 25° L the smallest.
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.