Semi-automatic vertical slicer VS12 A W
Semi-automatic premium vertical slicer. Ensures maximum hygiene and productivity due to touchless depositing and integrated portion scale.
Optimize your operating processes with the integrated portion scale. Reduce walking distances which increases customer satisfaction. The membrane keyboard as well as the touch display for weight indication ensure easy and intuitive operation.
The depositing system entirely made of stainless steel can be easily and quickly disassembled for thorough and efficient cleaning.
Area of Use
- Die VS12 A W is ideally suitable for assisted sales
- Preparation of goods for the service counter
- Large variety of presentation options for catering businesses
- Integrated portion scale up to 1.5 kg / 2 or 5 g scale interval
- Hygienically perfect design: Disassembly without tools and dishwasher-safe stainless steel and Ceraclean® attachment parts as well as a large distance between blade and motor tower for easy manual cleaning
- Fine adjustment of slice thickness between 0 - 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion® for saving energy while the motor is even more powerful, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional Ceraclean® surface refinement for easy cleaning
- Perfect, hygienic portions and stacks also directly onto paper or foil
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- 18 different depositing options can be selected
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Round depositing, optionally also for rectangular products ensuring appealing product presentation
- Large product sizes
- Ceraclean®: Surface refinement
- Emotion®: Motor control for load-dependant energy consumption
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Remnant holder variants smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Round platter
- 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 230 V / 50 Hz single-phase alternating current
- 400 V / 50 Hz three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area L x W
- 520 x 433 mm / 20.5" x 17.1"
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- 723 x 878 x 506 mm / 26.5" x 34.6" x 19.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
Max. product size
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9"
- Width (w/o depositing arm): 260 mm / 10.2”
- Width (with depositing arm): 240 mm / 9.4"
- Round (w/o product depositing arm) Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Round (with product depositing arm) Ø 180mm / 7.1”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely adjustable 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9” (w/o depositing arm)
- Infinitely adjustable 0.5 - 8 mm / 0.02 - 0.3” (with depositing arm)
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.