Automatic vertical slicer VS12 D W
Fully automatic premium vertical slicer. Ensures maximum hygiene and productivity due to touchless depositing, automatic carriage drive and integrated portion scale with automatic stop function.
Thanks to an automatic depositing arm, slices are laid out without manual handling and numerous depositing patterns allow an optimal product presentation. Optimize your operating procedure by means of the integrated portion scale with automatic stop function when reaching the target weight. Maximum acceleration of the configuration with preselection keys. You serve customers while the machine is slicing and they spend less time waiting.
The depositing system entirely made of stainless steel can be easily and quickly disassembled for thorough and efficient cleaning.
Area of Use
The VS 12 D W is always perfectly positioned when normal quantities are sliced at the counter but the time usually needed by the staff for slicing could be used more effectively.
- Manual, semiautomatic and fully automatic operation in one machine
- Integrated portion scale up to 1.5 kg / 2 or 5 g scale interval
- Automatic stop function when the target weight is reached. Easy to configure touch display with quick selection keys
- Servo-supported manual operation
- Hygienically perfect design: Disassembly without tools and dishwasher-safe stainless steel and Ceraclean® attachment parts as well as a large distance between blade and motor tower for easy manual cleaning.
- Fine adjustment of slice thickness between 0 - 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion® for saving energy while the motor is even more powerful, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional Ceraclean® surface refinement for easy cleaning
- Perfect, hygienic portions and stacks also directly onto paper or foil
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Round depositing, optionally also for rectangular products ensuring appealing product presentation
- Large product sizes
- Ceraclean®: Surface refinement
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Round platter
- Shaving deflector
- Extended carriage
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 433 mm / 20.5” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 794 x 941 x 536 mm / 31.3" x 37.1" x 21.1"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Without depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
- With depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 180 mm / 7.1”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 240 mm / 9.4”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely adjustable, without depositing arm: 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Infinitely adjustable, with depositing arm: 0.5 - 8 mm / 0.02 - 0.3”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.