Automatic vertical slicer VS12 D
Premium automatic vertical slicer Slicing without touching for maximum hygiene and optimal presentation
The membrane keyboard with intuitive operating symbols ensures easy operation. Depositing patterns can be comfortably configured via direct keys and most frequently used keys can be permanently stored.
Area of Use
- The VS 12 D is always perfectly positioned when normal quantities are sliced at the counter but the time usually needed by the staff for slicing could be used more effectively.
- Manual, semiautomatic and fully automatic operation in one machine
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Hygienically perfect design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe stainless steel and Ceraclean® attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Ceraclean® surface finish (optional)
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- 18 different depositing options can be selected
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Round depositing, optionally also for rectangular products ensuring appealing product presentation
- Large product sizes
- The sensor buttons are color-coded to enable easy handling.
- On/off switch with protective function and restart interlock
- Ceraclean blade
- Cheese blade (channeled)
- Round plates that allow for a star-shaped product depositing and support salmon boxes.
- Version with carriage for long products
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 433 mm / 20.5” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 744 x 941 x 536 mm / 29.3" x 37.1" x 21.1"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Without depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
- With depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 180 mm / 7.1”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 240 mm / 9.4”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely adjustable, without depositing arm: 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Infinitely adjustable, with depositing arm: 0.5 - 8 mm / 0.02 - 0.3”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)