Industrial-Software BRAIN2 Safety_Service
Your device backup at the right place
Area of Use
Automatic creation of backups (daily, weekly, monthly) for Bizerba checkweighers and weigh price labeler
- Creating central device backups directly at the device
- Sophisticated search and initialization of backups are not applicable, because backups are stored centrally in the database
- A backup of the device A can be loaded to an identical device B
- Minimizing restoration times
- Restoration via a backup
- Audit Trail (who loaded a restoration)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Who loaded the last backup?
BRAIN2 apps are protected by user ID and password. Backups cannot be removed or loaded to a device by unauthorized persons. Moreover, BRAIN2 also stores information on the person responsible for the last backup.
|Computer and processor||Processor with 800 MHz or better, i5, i7 or Xeon recommended|
|Display|| Monitor with a resolution of |
1024 x 768 pixels or higher
|RAM||at least 4 GB, recommended 8 GB|
|Hard disk||Approx. 800 MB. Once the original download package is removed by the hard disk, part of this hard disk storage will be released after installation.|
|Supported operating systems|| Microsoft Windows (x32/x64)|
|Drive||DVD drive recommended|
|Supported databases|| Microsoft SQL Server:|
|Supported Bizerba devices|| |
|Data backup directly on the device|| |