Industrial software BRAIN2
The BRAIN2 software platform sets new standards in terms of centralization, data exchange and production reliability.
Area of Use
- Ideally suitable for your production
- Easy management of users and groups
- Compliance with guidelines in order to protect the access to IT or production systems
- BRAIN2 is a server-based system with a uniform database, numerous reporting functions, central user management and Audit Trail System.
- BRAIN2 lets you save reports in different formats. No more elaborate conversions of reports into other formats.
- The Audit Trail function shows you the change history of the system data before and after a change. You can find out who edited the data record at what time and from which workstation.
- The dynamic design of BRAIN2 and the freely selectable applications allow you to clearly arrange and individually design the user interface.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The BRAIN2 concept
Individual software solutions are possible thanks to the dynamic software platform of the innovative BRAIN2. BRAIN2 lets you link any number of BRAIN2 modules with the software platform. The modules can be synchronized and administered with the "Global Functions". Your benefit: They ensure an optimal analysis and control of the production lines. BRAIN2 is available in three packages (Basic, Standard and Enterprise) with different scope of services.
|Computer and processor|| Processor with 1000 Megahertz (MHz) or better. Recommended i3, i5 or i7 of the 3rd generation or better.|
Server: Computer and processor with 1,500 Megahertz (MHz) or better
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Hard disk||at least 32 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
| Supported |
* limitations of Express version.
Due to database constraints the number of data records and the SQL server performance are limited.
Database server uses a maximum of 1 CPU, 1 GB RAM. Per database a maximum of 4 GB and a maximum of 10 GB
|Further Information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.