Industrial vertical slicer A400 openWorld
Flexible, fully automatic slicer for industrial use
Area of Use
- Due to our openWorld maxim it is ideal for line solutions with packaging machines for smaller production quantities and little space.
- Due to the 5 portions belt it is perfectly suitable for manual further processing of sliced and ready-made portions directly into packaging or onto a platter.
- Cost saving thanks to fully automatic slicing and packaging - staff can work on other things
- Product is processed more hygienically thereby staying fresh longer - no touching of sliced portions by operating personnel
- Flexibility with changing requirements - A400 openWorld can also be operated as stand-alone machine
Operation should be ergonomic and smooth with brief training. With intuitive, language-independent operation and large article memory the A400 openWorld is the perfect automation solution.
Fast cleaning and maintenance
The A400 open World even meets high US hygiene standard NSF Ansi 8/2012 and offers best operation and cleaning ergonomics!
- The A400 openWorld offers a large variety of conveyor belts and control sensors for the transfer of portions to a packaging machine.
- Communication with peripheral devices such as interleaver and/or packaging machine is controlled via an industrial-suited 24 V interface with freely programmable parameters.
- Carriage and product holder can be selected depending on product dimensions.
- available for single-phase and three-phase AC
- max. 0.7 kW
- anodized aluminum
- stainless steel, for functional components
max. outer dimensions L x W x H / L x W x H
- 1300 x 1730 x 1380 mm / 51.2” x 68.1” x 54.3”
- 330 mm / 13.0”
max. stacking height
- 60 mm
max. slicing performance
- 55 strokes/min
Max. product size
- Round: Ø 180 mm / 7.1”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 240 mm / 9.45”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 12 mm / 0 - 0.5”
- IP 33