Industrial slicer A 560
Benefit from an automated hardware and software solution with the A560. You slice, weigh and portion a large product variety to target weight with just one device. Produce order-based and increase your profits slice by slice.
food processors. Fast product changes and short set-up times make your production flexible and economical. With its unique, integrated slicing and weighing function the A560 lowers give-away up to 15%. Irrespective of whether you process equalized or naturally grown products to decorative stacks, shingles or portions. Also in terms of a location for the A560 you are free to choose – from production up to cleaning. The mobile and space-saving design makes it possible. Record your production data wit the industrial software _statistics.BRAIN. The ideal basis to control, document and evaluate your processes.
Area of Use
Large-scale gastronomy/system gastronomy:
- Portioning of snack slice of cold meat
- Target weight slicing of cold cut portions to be served on a platter
- Preparation of cold cut and cheese platters
- Slicing to exact target weight
Supermarket/butchery preparation room:
- Pre-slicing of cold cuts and cheese for the counters an the self-service area
- Feeding of small packaging machines
Industrial food processing:
- Producing convenience foods: In-line slicing
- Slicing of naturally grown products and small batches with minimal weight loss
- Slicing, shingling or stacking of almost any kind of sausages/cold meats and cheeses - and usually without having to pre-frost
- Producing efficiently due to easy handling, space-saving design and fast product changes
- Hygienic working: Due to automatic production there is less contact with the product to be sliced which reduces the risk of germs
- Perfect target weight control with tendency control with to-the-slice precision
- Simple reporting of production parameters and line output with _statistics.BRAIN
- High investment protection due to a robust stainless steel design: Ideally suitable for intense production environments
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
For perfect slices product must be optimally guided. Bizerba offers a broad portfolio of function variants. Should further adjustments be necessary, our Bizerba applications team will work on a solution.
- Integrated scale for portion weighing and weighing of individual slices
- Product fixation with hold-down device for perfect slicing results
- An optimized product holder is available for every product.
- The right discharge conveyor is available for every production requirement
- TCP/IP-connection to _statistics.BRAIN
- Customized solutions are developed and implemented by the Customer Solution Center
- 200 - 240 V three-phase current
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 1381 x 800 mm / 54.4" x 31.5"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 2320 x 800 x 1835 mm / 91.3" x 31.5" x 72.2"
- 420 mm / 16.5"
- Without scale: 40 - 250 slices/min.
- When using a scale: 40 - 200 slices/min.
- Round: Ø 40 - 180 mm / 1.6" - 7.1”
- Height: 30 - 180 mm / 1.2" - 7.1”
- Width: 50 - 210 mm / 2.0" - 8.3"
- Length: 600 mm / 23.6"
Slice thickness adjustment
- 0.5 - 50mm / 0.02 - 2.0”
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.