Manual vertical slicer VS 12 FP
Powerful and flexible in manual operation specially for large products, even with bones such as air-dried ham.
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®.
Area of Use
- Special slicer for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens if products should be directly sliced from the bone
- For a Mediterranean slicing experience on the service counter
- Perfect hygienic design: disassembly without tools, open design for ease of cleaning.
- Safety in a standardized design reinterpreted by a smooth carriage design and ergonomic product holder which can be fastened
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control "Emotion" with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened, depending on device type
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Cheese blade
- Removable carriage
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 607 x 433 mm / 23.9” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- VS12 FP35: 923 x 756 x 515 mm / 36.3" x 29.8" x 20.3"
- VS12 FP37: 952 x 751 x 496 mm / 37.5" x 29.6" x 19.5"
- 350 mm / 13.8”
- 370 mm / 14.6”
- Round: Ø 270 mm / 10.6”
- VS12 FP35 (H x W): 260 x 320 mm / 10.2” x 12.6”
- VS12 FP37 (H x W): 260 x 335 mm / 10.2” x 13.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.