Weigh price labeling kit GLM-Emaxx automac
The Semi-automatic Labeler can be used in combination with packaging machines
In the GLM-Emaxx automac, label rolls with a diameter of up to 300 mm can be processed. Thus retrofitting time is reduced - especially with large labels. The GLM-Emaxx automac is network compatible and directly controllable via the Internet. The tool-free setting and maintenance of the printing unit helps to reduce costs and increase the print quality. The new PC-based hardware provides more memory space and fast label data processing.
Area of Use
Packaging and labeling with variable weights of food, like meat, cold meats, cheese and vegetables in supermarkets.
- Weight-related product labeling in preparation rooms
- GT-7C operating terminal with a 7" color display, optionally GT-12E or GT-12C with a 12" color touch screen
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2 GB memory on board for article and layout data
- A program update, line backup, backup and service printouts are possible via an external USB port on the back of the device
- The internal USB port can be used for logging of process data, e.g. for statistical evaluations. Thermal direct and thermal transfer print. Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Operating terminal GT-7C with color display
The operating terminal GT-7C with color display can be operated ergonomically and thus reduces operating errors. Moreover, an operator terminal with color touch screen is optionally available.
By means of an USB port it is easy to run data back-ups and to buffer statistical data.
- Thermal transfer device
- Printing is done via thermal transfer ribbon
- for type Elixa Plus/ZX
|Weighing range LA18 A/M|| 6 kg / 2 g; Minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 3000|
6/15 kg // 2/5 g; Minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 2 x 3000
|Printing technology|| Printing method: Thermal direct (optional thermal transfer) |
Resolution: 8 dot/mm (optional 12 dot/mm)
Print width: 80 mm (optional 104)
Print speed: Max. 200 mm/s
Label clearance: 120 mm
|Printer|| Label size: Min. 30 mm (W) x 30 mm (L), Max. 100 mm (W) x 100 mm (L)|
Label roll: Core 40 mm opt. 76 mm, outer diameter max. 300 mm
Thermal transfer ribbon: Core diameter 25.4 mm, Outer diameter 81 mm
|Barcode versions|| All common barcode versions:|
EAN/UPC 8, EAN/UPC 13, EAN/UPC 128, Code 2/5 int., Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, PDF 417, PDF 417 with AI, GS1 DataBar Omni, GS1 DataBar, Datamatrix, QR code
|Mains voltage||230 V/50-60 Hz, 110 V/60 Hz|
|Operating temperature||0° C to 40° C|
|Humidity||20-90 % non-condensing|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Operating panel|| Keyboard operation 7" color display|
Optional: GT-12E or GT-12C; 12" LCD display with touch screen function
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.