Price and goods labeling system GLM-Ievo 70
High-tech meeting the highest demands. More customer benefits for future requirements
Thanks to the modular system there are no limits for today's and future requirements in the industrial food area. Besides its flexibility this labeling system stands out in terms of robustness and an easy-to-clean design. With intelligent visual quality control (optional) and automated activation of process data via function "Plug-In®-Label" operation is easier thereby reducing errors during the packaging process.
Area of Use
- weight-dependent and weight-independent labeling area
- Output up to 70 packages/minute
- Commissioning in shipping
- Control of up to 3 labelers
- Saving function for thermal transfer ribbon
- Plug-In® label function [via "Plug-In® label" (label roll with data matrix coding on the back) automatic label verification and machine configuration can be carried out.]
- UNICODE inside
- Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Remote service
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
All GLM-Ievo versions are network-compatible, individually expandable, have best labeling technology features and are easy to operate and service. They include a quick belt change system, a Plug-In® label functionality and a modularly designed control cabinet for simplified error analysis.
Packages are fed with high speed, weighed and depending on the package size exactly aligned, labeled and controlled via the optional "Quality Check Inside" system. Air-jet as also rotary and piston applications may be used for labeling. Specially for label printing from below Bizerba has developed a belt labeler that can apply labels even to small or thin packages with ease.
When inserting a label roll a label verification and machine configuration can be automatically performed via the Plug-In®-Label (coded label roll). This reduces set-up times and minimizes costs for product returns in case of incorrectly labeled goods.
Moreover the comprehensive BRAIN2 software is highly flexible in terms of processes, quality management and label design. BRAIN2 establishes the conditions needed for synchronous goods and data flows, from goods receiving to shipping.
Can be additionally integrated:
- Thermal transfer device
- Eco Motion printer
- Applicators: Air-jet, piston, rotary, belt and C-Wrap applicators
- Ejector systems
- Label dispenser LDI 160
Label dispenser LDI 160
The LDI 160 automatic label dispenser lets you apply pre-printed self-adhesive labels to many different surface types. Complete mechanical and data integration with the GLM-I labeling devices enables comfortable control of the entire system from a central user terminal.
- Fast article change thanks to control via GLM-Ievo
- Reduces dirty edges to a minimum
- little required space
- Reduces downtime through simple system integration
- Labeling speed up to 70 m/min
- Label width: min. 20 mm – max. 160 mm
- Label length: min. 20 mm – max. 160 mm
- Labeling speed: up to 60 m/min
- label roll diameter: 300 mm
- Label core diameter: 40 mm, 76 mm
- Dimensions: 700 x 400 x 400 (W x H x D)
- Weight: 27 kg
- Protection type: IP22
- Approval: CE conformity
- RS 232 interface: 1 connection
|Weighing ranges||6 kg 6/10 kg 12 kg 6/15 kg||Verification scale interval 2 g (optionally 1 g), min. FPV 500/150 g Verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g Verification scale interval 2 g, min. FPV 500 g Verification scale interval 2/5 g, min. FPV 500 g|
|Printing technology|| Printing method|
| Thermal direct (optionally thermal transfer)|
8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm)
80 mm (optionally 104 mm)
max. 300 mm/s
|Labeler|| Label size|
Thermal transfer ribbon
| min. W 30 mm x H 30 mm to W 120 mm x H 150 mm|
(depending on applicator type, further dimensions
available as special version)
Core diameter 76 mm
(optionally 74-82 mm, 99-107 mm)
Outer diameter 300 mm
Core diameter 25.4 mm
Outer diameter 81 mm
|Labeling technology|| Air-jet applicator|
| Compressed air supply 6 bar, for top or bottom labeler|
Compressed air supply 2 bar, for top or bottom labeler
only with top labeler
only with bottom labeler
|Package size|| min. W 40 mm x L 40 mm x H >1 mm|
max. W 400 mm x L 650 mm x H 250 mm
|depending on weighing belt dimensions|
|Labeling capacity||max. 70 ppm|| Depending on device version, weight, package type|
and label size
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.