Bizerba’s Food Service Adds Six New Rep Groups Across America
Joppa, May 2, 2018 | Bizerba’s Food Service announces the addition of six new rep groups.
These rep groups have built strong relationships with our foodservice E&S dealers, Foodservice Consultants and multi-unit chain operators across the U.S. making them ideally positioned to lead Bizerba’s food service rapidly growing sales efforts.
“Bizerba’s nationwide network of local rep groups will continue to unlock new opportunities for slicing equipment in casual dining, full service and quick serve restaurants, multi-unit franchised sandwich shops, catering and commissaries, schools and universities throughout all foodservice markets”, said Bizerba North America, Food Service Sales Manager, Denis Griesmer. “We are excited to work with rep groups that have built their reputations on local sales efforts and are committed to serving foodservice E&S dealers, Foodservice Consultants and foodservice operators.”
1. Power Rep Marketing Group, Mesa, Arizona - serving Arizona, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas.
2. Preferred Marketing Group, Chatsworth, California - serving California and Nevada.
3. Select Marketing & Distributing, St. Louis, Missouri - serving Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska
4. South Eastern Manufacturers’ Agents, Peachtree Corners, Georgia - serving, Alabama, Georgia, Middle and Eastern Tennessee.
5. The Wallin Group, New Orleans, Louisiana - serving Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
6. Zink Foodservice, Westerville, Ohio - serving Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Middle & South Wisconsin.
Bizerba offers its customers in industry, trade, and logistics a globally unique solutions portfolio of hardware and software around the central value "weight". This portfolio includes products and solutions related to slicing, processing, weighing, cashing, checking, commissioning and labeling. A wide range of services from consulting and service, labels and consumables to leasing complete the portfolio.
Since 1866 Bizerba has made a significant contribution to the developments in the area of weighing technology and today is represented in 120 countries. The customer base includes globally operating companies in trade and industry as well as retailers, bakeries and butcheries. With around 4.100 employees worldwide and with its headquarters in Balingen, Baden Wuerttemberg, Bizerba has been in the same family for five generations. Additional production facilities are located in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, China and USA. Bizerba also has a global network of sales and service locations.