In-store baking oven, convection oven Dibas 64 S/L
Bizerba's in-store baking oven was the first oven designed with door that slides sideways into the oven housing - ensuring maximum safety and saving space in today's smaller in-store bakeries.
Area of Use
- Retail grocery in-store bakeries
- Fresh focused cafes and bagel shops
- Any food service operation interested in greater consistency and higher profitability
- Sliding pocket door glides into the oven housing and not into the work space
- Intelligent Baking Control (IBC) system for energy savings and product consistency
- Fully automatic self-cleaning system for maximum hygiene with minimal labor
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Energy efficient
- Longitudinal slide-in
- Model diversity
- Design in stainless steel
- USB port for easily transferring recipes between ovens
- Networking of your ovens
- Capacity expansion possible at any time
- Steaming device with fixed water connection
Dibas 64 S for 4 x US trays:
- External dimensions with pipework (W x D x H in inches) 36.6 x 40.9 x 27.5
- Power requirements: Mains 208 V 3/PE – Frequency 60 Hz – Power consumption 22.5 A – Connected load 7.6 kW
Dibas 64 L for 8 x US trays:
- External dimensions with pipework (W x D x H in inches) 36.6 x 40.9 x 43.3
- Power requirements: Mains 208 V 3/PE – Frequency 60 Hz – Power consumption 44.7 A – Connected load 15.0 kW
- Technical Facts (PDF; 223 kB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.