Regular calibration of the scales at fixed costs
Bizerba also takes care of the planning and monitoring of the regular calibration deadlines. The optimized process prevents the expensive economic consequences of weighing deviations. Thanks to Bizerba taking over inspection equipment management of all the scales and thus establishing an overview, you benefit from a high level of stability in the entire process.
Make use of the advantage of a low level of work by having the calibration performed at your site. This gives you maximum handling flexibility with minimized downtimes. To make the performed calibration visible to you and your customers, the scales are marked with a calibration label. In addition, you can draw on the calibration documentation and inspection report that we provided at any time. The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract – as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the contract.
Our 2 in 1 offer
- A detailed inspection carried out by the technician determines whether a repair or adjustment due to some deviation needs to be carried out before calibration. The calibration is triggered automatically with no extra order being necessary
- Bizerba also has the know-how to take care of the proper calibration of third party devices and is happy to do this
- The organization of devices for performing the calibration by Bizerba prevents commissioning of other companies
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Functional test of the scales
- Scale calibration
- –Identification of the scales after calibration
- Documentation and test reports
- Adjustment of the scales in the event of metrological deviation (only Bizerba scales)
- Triggering of repair management
- Consulting and support
- Registration of all scales for inspection equipment monitoring, also 3rd party devices
- Planning and monitoring of calibration appointments
- Information and communication of date when calibration is due
- Coordination and definition of date when calibration procedure is performed
- Runtime between 12 and 60 months
- Calibration as per DAkkS [German Accreditation Body] (if this available in the country)
- Provision of weights
- Transport of weights
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.