Repair service contract
The Repair service contract – a compact service contract for the Bizerba hardware making it highly available at costs which can be planned
Another advantage you can expect from a Repair service contract is the use of Bizerba spare parts. The use of high-quality and tested original Bizerba spare parts increases the life span and working life of the devices, providing more reliable availability and greater economic viability. The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract – as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the repairs contract.
- By using original Bizerba spare parts you meet the warranty claim for devices and systems
- The provision of rental devices, included in the scope of services, quickly bridges any downtime. Standstill periods and sales losses are reduced to a minimum
- Our in-house established information management makes sure our service technicians are always informed and up to date on all the hygiene and security regulations
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Use of technical hotline
- Quick online support without on-premise assignment
- Checking of error messages for hardware and software as well as identification of possible error causes
- Repair of defect devices
- Set-up time
- Working time
- Travel expenses
- Other expenses
- Original Bizerba spare parts included (with the exception of wear and tear parts)
- Supply of rental devices in case of repair works (in as far as they are available)
- Wear and tear parts included
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times. And the reaction time that you define to ensure quick and competent maintenance guarantees and ensures for shorter production downtime
- Runtime between 12 and 60 months
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)