Full service contract
The Full service contract is the all-round service contract for Bizerba hardware and software
If the system still shuts down – with a Full service contract you're on the safe side. Stand-by services during our business hours are included, meaning that repairs can be done quickly. Production downtime can be reduced thanks to quick assistance provided by our remote support service – without technician lead time and travel time. Benefit further from what this saves you in terms of time.
Another advantage you can expect from the Full service contract is the use of Bizerba spare parts. The use of high-quality and tested original Bizerba spare parts increases the life span and working life of the devices, providing more reliable availability and greater economic viability.
Always up to date with the latest version of the software on your devices – that's what you will be, automatically and without any additional costs, thanks to the integrated software maintenance service in the Full service contract. You have the latest functions at your fingertips and productivity is continually optimized – then you can react quickly to any statutory changes.
The desire for a simple payment method, predictable costs, cost control and transparency is provided with this type of contract – as internal costs and time are saved if you take advantage of the Full service contract. And what is more, you always know what kind of costs are to be expected as a result of the purchase and operation of the system (TCO) at the time DS_Full service contract_V03_161021_EN Page 2 / 2 of investment.
- By using original Bizerba spare parts you meet the warranty claim for devices and systems
- The provision of rental devices, included in the scope of services, quickly bridges any downtime
- Standstill periods and sales losses are reduced to a minimum
- In terms of verification, the Full service contract includes advice on observing the standards and statutory regulations as a matter of course – as in Bizerba Service you have a trained, competent partner who knows all about the applicable regulations. This ensures prompt statutory certification
- Our in-house established information management makes sure our service technicians are always informed and up to date on all the hygiene and security regulations
- Thanks to regular checks of your devices we always know where your device are. And large (stores) plants benefit especially here when carrying out their inventory
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Annual check-up
- Remote Support
- Repair Services
- Software Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Wear and tear parts included
- Increase of Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times. And the reaction time that you define to ensure quick and competent maintenance guarantees and ensures for the quickest possible recovery time
- Increase in preventative service intervals
- Runtime between 12 and 60 months
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.