General labeling contract
Cutting-edge production systems at calculable costs without on-balance sheet investments, the settlement key is the number of labels used.
We provide you with our labeling unit and you buy a monthly label quantity which is agreed by contract. This includes one preventive maintenance date per year as well as the Bizerba Service in the framework of an agreed response time. Your benefits: You receive all services from a single source, in original Bizerba quality. From the start of the contract you only pay for services actually needed. You only pay what you consume.
- Broad portfolio of labels
- The right package from small to big sales volumes
- Delivery and installation of the labeling system
- Various labeling systems: a printer on a retail scale, a label printer or even an automatic high-performance labeler
- Annual check-up and remote support
- Uninstalling of devices after expiration of the contract term
- Variable contract design with volume adjustment per month (+/- 20 %)
- Additional conclusion of a full service contract
- Increase of Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times.
- Increase of preventative maintenance intervals
- Runtime between 12 and 60 months
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Transparent costs which can be planned due to the comprehensive contract model
- Long-term cost control ensures your liquidity
- Genuine Bizerba spare parts for an increased service life and functional life
- Highest availability:
- Due to regular preventative maintenance value and functionality of devices and systems remain intact
- Quick help & repair via remote support
- Devices are tested to the highest quality standards in compliance with relevant regulations
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.