Load receptor iL Professional 20000 F/MP
The high quality heavy duty floor scale is optionally available to be built into a pit or can be used freestanding.
Area of Use
- the scale for heavy loads with a load capacity of up to 15 t
- perfectly suitable for the metal industry, chemical industry, steel plants and foundries
- simple, sturdy construction
- Overall height of weighing platform 275 to 305 mm
- functional and fixing parts for load cells made of stainless steel 1.4301
- load cells in Ex ib-design also for the Ex-area in Zone 1
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- This floor scale is optionally available in painted steel (platform light gray, deck deep black) or with deck hot-dip galvanized plane or checkered plate. Functional and fixing parts for the weigh cell are made of stainless steel 1.4301.
- Load receptor with load cells in EEx-ib design are also approved for the Ex-area in zone 1.
|Weighing range in kg||Interval||Scale interval in kg||Max. preload in kg|
|15000 kg||3000e||5.0||2000 kg|
|6000 kg||6000e||1.0||11000 kg|
|12000 kg||6000e||2.0||2000 kg|
|3000/6000 kg||2 x 3000e||1.0/2.0||11000 kg|
|6000/15000 kg||2 x 3000e||2.0/5.0||2000 kg|
|Measuring transducer for connecting to a Bizerba evaluation device:||4 strain gauge load cells|
|Weighing platform (W x D)|| 1500 x 1500 mm|
2000 x 1500 mm
2500 x 1500 mm
|Stabilization time:||approx. 2–3 s|
|Ambient temperature:|| Operation: -10°C to +40°C|
Storage: -50 ℃ to +85 ℃
|Speed of temperature changes:||max. 5 °C/h|
|Protection type according to DIN/VDE 0470:|| Load cells IP67|
Junction box IP68
|Standard loads acc. to DIN 1925|
|BR 5000 nominal load||5000 kg|
|Design load 1||18000 kg|
|Design load 2||14000 kg|
|Design load 3||9000 kg|
|Wheel load||3500 kg|
|Axle load||7000 kg|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.