Wall mounted scale with meat hook iL Special 150H/SP
Electromechanical load receptor without lever work entirely made of s/s for wall mounting
Area of Use
- Single point load receptor as wall mounted scale with hook for goods receiving, warehousing and shipping; suitable for load capacities up to 150 kg.
- in combination with Bizerba weighing terminals it can be used for dosing, formulation and checking
- Electromechanical load receptor without lever mechanism
- Completely made of 1.4301 stainless steel for wall mounting
- Weighing terminal with flexible measuring cable (standard 3 m)
- can be placed anywhere for optimal workstation organization
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The load receptor is fitted with an aluminium strain gauge single-point load cell that is resistant to humidity and corrosion. The single-point load cell is also covered by a stainless steel cover panel with a labyrinth seal.
The load carrier is screwed onto the exposed part of the rod on the load receptor. The rigid clamping of the load receptor and overload protection ensure optimum long-term precision while maintaining a high level of resistance to wear.
The weighing terminal is connected to the load receptor via a flexible measuring cable (standard 3 m). The weighing terminal can thus be placed anywhere for optimal workstation organization.
| Load receptor dimensions|
|435 mm (T)|
|Weighing range metrologically approved||1 - 150 kg|
|Scale interval metrologically approved||0.05 kg|
|Measuring transducer for connecting to Bizerba signal conditioning instrument||1 strain gauge load cell|
|Stabilization time||approx. 2-3 seconds|
|Ambient temperature|| Operation: 0°C to +40°C|
Storage: -20°C to + 60°C
|Speed of temperature changes||max. 5 °C/ h|
|Load cell types||BB 15|
|Protection type according to DIN / VDE 0470||Load cell IP 67|
|Weight of load carrier itself||approx. 18 kg|
|Mounting and installation||Mounting, adjustment, and electrical installation with load cell connection on the evaluation device as well as its power connection all comply with our operating manual and our connection plan in accordance with DIN/VDE regulations and regional EVU guidelines by authorized technical specialists.|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)