Dynamic process scale CWPmaxx Bakery
100 % control of dough in the bakery industry
No or few parts designed to wear: a continuous belt, no deflection rollers, no bearings. A long-lasting drum motor provides reliable propulsion.
Optimize your lines' efficiency and increase profits with fill quantity and process control.
Area of Use
- Weight and fill quantity control of dough in hygiene-sensitive production processes in the bakery industry
- Throughput: up to 250 products/min
- Weighing ranges: 50 – 3000 g
- Protection type: IP65
- Optimized weight and fill quantity control with tendency control
- Interface to Bizerba's data management solution _statistics.BRAIN
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
Weight and fill amount controls in hygiene-sensitive production processes
With typical checkweighers hygiene problems occur at the transitions between infeed, weighing, and discharge belts. Here, dough remnants fall from the conveyor belt and collect in the system. The belt is narrower than the belt body. Consequently, dough accumulates on the belt body next to the belt and could re-enter the production flow. The CWPmaxx Bakery excludes such risks.
Less room for bacteria, short cleaning cycles, low maintenance costs
- Fewer wear parts prevents expensive downtime: the system does not require drive or deflection rollers, since it uses just a single conveyor belt and one motor.
- The transport belt can be removed quickly and easily.
- If product particles fall down from the belt, they cannot fall into another part of the machine and cannot re-enter the production flow.
- Fast, hygienic cleaning: the hygienically sensitive areas are open and freely accessible; machine parts and frames are rounded or inclined.
- The load cell is hermetically sealed.
Newly defined using a modular design principle
Thanks to their modular design, Bizerba's CWEmaxx Bakery checkweighers can adjust to fit any production lines. Transport height can thus be easily changed on-site. In addition, rejection systems, as well as signal lamps, signal horns and tendency control are optimized for each product type to control upstream systems. Numerous IT interfaces and a software connection using the Bizerba BRAIN2 network ensure long-term planning and investment protection far beyond the initial installation.
Consultation, project planning, and integration
Over time, CWPmaxx Bakery process scales can easily adapt to meet your changing needs. The wide range of configurations accommodates virtually any line concept and ensures operational capability for future applications as well.
Our team of specialists can help you find the best solution for your own specific needs. Let us design a custom-tailored checkweigher for you.
- Rejection counter-checker, tendency control
- Container fill level check
- Bizerba Industrial software BRAIN2
|Max. weight||3000 g|
|Minimum load capacity||50 g|
|Resolution||from 1 g|
|Max. speed||Up to 250 units/min|
|Transport height||750 mm - 1200 mm|
|Conveying direction||Left to right / right to left|
|Belt widths||200 mm|
|Lengths of weighing platforms||250, 400 mm|
|Display||12.1‘‘ SVGA color touch screen|
|Rejection system||Retracting belt, pusher (additional systems on request) incl. reject bin|
|Hardware interfaces||RS232, RS485, TTY, Ethernet, I/O signals|
|Accessories||Tendency control, signal lamp, emergency stop and much more|
|Protection type||Transport system IP65, display IP65, hygienic design control cabinet IP66|
|Material||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Voltage|| 400 V 3+N+PE 50/60 Hz|
208 V 3+N+PE 50/60 Hz
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 40 °C|
|Humidity||20-90 %, non-condensing|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.