Industrial slicer A 660
Fully automatic slicer with integrated weighing technology for portioning and weighing of individual slices. With fully automatic product fixation. Easy to service and very robust – perfect for industrial use.
Area of Use
Robust slicer for industrial production
Large-scale gastronomy/system gastronomy:
- Portioning of snack slice of cold meat
- Target weight slicing of cold cut portions to be served on a platter
- Preparation of cold cut and cheese platters
- Slicing to exact target weight
Supermarket/butchery preparation room:
- Pre-slicing of cold cuts and cheese for the counters an the self-service area
- Feeding of small packaging machines
Industrial food processing:
- Producing convenience foods: In-line slicing
- Slicing of equalized products and small batches with minimal weight loss
- Slicing, shingling or stacking of almost any kind of sausages/cold meats and cheeses - and usually without having to pre-frost
- Compact construction, ideal for use in smaller rooms and relocation in wet area for cleaning purposes.
- Particularly easy, ergonomic and safe handling during production and cleaning; quickly available with flexible locations.
- Perfect target weight control with tendency control with to-the-slice precision
- Simple reporting of production parameters and line output with _statistics.BRAIN
- Automated product holder allows simple fixing of products with a length of up to 900 mm without requiring any strain. The advantage: reduced setup times.
- Optimal corrosion protection, sophisticated sealing concept and possible drainage of condensed water
- Easy serviceability
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
For perfect slices product must be optimally guided. Bizerba offers a broad portfolio of function variants. Should further adjustments be necessary, our Bizerba applications team will work on a solution.
- Integrated scale for portion weighing and weighing of individual slices
- TCP/IP-connection to _statistics.BRAIN
- The right discharge conveyor is available for every production requirement
- Hard-chromium plated blade
- Product fixation with hold-down device for perfect slicing results
- Specific exchangeable slicing frames for a perfect hold of the product to be sliced before the blade: Perfect product slice image and depositing
- T belt: Wide belts for better depositing of small product
- 200-240 V 3-phase alternating current
- 400 V 3-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 1666 x 821 mm
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 2359 x 838 x 2166 mm
- 420 mm
- With and without scale: 40 - 300 slices per minute
- Round: Ø 40-180 mm
- Height: 30-180 mm
- Width: 50-210 mm
- Length: 900 mm
Slice thickness adjustment
- 0.5-50 mm
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.