Manual vertical slicer VS12
The manual premium vertical slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene and safety.
This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive. In addition, the VS12 can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding to the blade.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Hygienic design:
- Tool-free disassembly
- Removable, dishwasher-safe Ceraclean® parts
- Large distance between blade and motor tower for easy cleaning by hand
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120-230 V 1-phase alternating current
- 400 V 3-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 430 mm
Outer dimensions (L x W x H)
- 628 x 572 x 432 mm
- 330 mm
- Quadratic W x H
260 x 175 mm
210 x 225 mm
- Round: Ø 225 mm
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm
Various VS12 variants available. Technical data of variants upon request.
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.