Thermal label printer GLP 58
Whether as a Windows® printer or part of a system network, the robust, stainless steel GLP-58 thermal printer impresses with its fast, reliable handling and multifunctionality.
The label printer GLP 58-K on the ST terminal allows printing of up to three barcodes. It is possible to use not only standardized printing images but also custom layouts.
The Windows® printer driver can be used to print out labels created using Windows® applications and the Bizerba Label Designer (BLD).
Area of Use
- as a list printer for the Bizerba logistics systems and terminals using existing lists for printed and measured weight or standard print images that can be modified depending on the application
- as a label printer for the Bizerba ST terminal using standard print images or the label design program BLD for designing customized labels
- as a Windows® printer from any Windows® application or from BLD
- Network-capable, can also be controlled directly via the internet
- Possible to directly connect PLC and scanners
- Replacing label and thermal transfer film rolls is fast and easy and does not incur costly production stops
- Tool-free adjustment and maintenance of printing unit for reduced costs and superior printing quality
- Processing of glossy labels, also in direct thermal printing quality, for new, attractive and customer-friendly labeling options
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
|Printing technology|| Printing method|
| Thermal direct|
|Labeler|| Label size|
| min. W 30 x H 25 mm, max. W 58 x H 166 mm|
Core diameter 40 mm, Outside diameter 150 mm
Print image at bottom
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.