Weigh price labeling system GLM-Emaxx 20/30/WS
Exact weighing, accurate labeling – and saving a great deal of time. The GLM-Emaxx is a fully automatic labeling device of space-saving design which has mainly proved successful as entry level class.
Area of Use
- entry-level class for small throughput
- with external operating terminal for 25 or 35 packages per minute
- can be used with manual feed, but can also be integrated into existing automatic production lines for fully automatic price labeling
- Optimal convenience for variable weight price labeling and product labeling in retail, trade and small industrial plants
- Operating terminal GT-7C with 7" color display, optionally GT-12E or GT-12C with 12" color touch
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2 GB memory on board for layout and logos
- Program updates, line backups, backup and service printouts are possible with the external USB port.
- Thermal direct and thermal transfer print
- Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Easy change of label roll (Ø up to 300 mm)
- Servicing of printer unit without tools (e.g. replacing thermal printhead, pressure roller)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The GLM-Emaxx 20/30/WS is network-capable and ERP system compatible. Its increased storage capacity ensures faster processing of label data.
The ergonomic design of the GT-7C operating terminal with color display offers safe and easy handling. It can be optionally fitted with a color touch display.
And even our service is something to be proud of: By means of remote diagnostics our service team makes sure via e-service or e-mail that downtimes are minimal.
- 6 kg, verification scale interval 2 g, min. FPV 500 g
- 3/6 kg, verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g
Weighing belt dimensions
- 300 mm x 400 mm (W x L) for scale 3/6 kg, 6 kg
- Air-jet labeler
- min. W 30 mm x 30 mm to W 100 mm x 100 mm
- Core diameter 76 mm (optionally 40 mm)
- Outer diameter 300 mm
- Thermal direct or thermal transfer (optional), print speed max. 150 mm/s (250 mm/s optional)
- Print resolution 8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm), print width = 80 mm (optional 104 mm)
- min. 40 mm (L) x 40 mm (W) x > 1 mm (H) – max. 400 mm (L) x 300 mm (W) x 250 mm (H)
- Operation via keyboard
- 7" color display
- RS 232, TCP/IP, optionally RS 422, TTY
- 230 V/50-60 Hz
- 120 V/60 Hz
- 0 °C to 40 °C (stand-by up to -10 °C)
- IP20 (printer)
- IP 54 (scale, transport, control cabinet)
- 2 GB Compact Flash card
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.